Re: [Cluster-devel] [RFC] Switch the entire project to use -Werror

Patrick Caulfield wrote:
> Patch to make qdisk compile ... I haven't tested this BTW
>
> Patrick

I received a couple of comments on IRC and I think it´s important to
make clear that I did not switch the project to -Werror.

Specifically cman/qdisk and rgmanager did embedded -Werror way before I
started changing the build system and the build flags have just been
respectfully kept across my changes.

The trigger here for this specific problem was triggered, as spotted by
David, the switch from -O0 to -O2.

Cheers