[Cluster-devel] RHCS with xen and gfs question

hi all,

my setup is a cluster of 6 physical machines connected with qlogic HBA to a SAN.

Now i can run several xen virtual machines but i need to read from the
same partition with a high I/O rate (my application doesn't need to
write a lot).

Hence my question is, do i need a gfs cluster on the physical nodes
and export with gndb for network mounting on xen machines (which seems
to be slow, cause i'm using network in this way), or is there a way to
insert the xen nodes in the gfs cluster too (in this way i should use
kernel to directly access gfs/gfs2 partition)?

tnx

--
mr