[Cluster-devel] [GFS2/DLM] Pre-pull Patch Posting

Hi,

This is the current set of patches from the GFS2/DLM -nmw git tree which
are pending inclusion in the current merge window. There are quite a
few mainly as I was a bit lazy in pushing some of the smaller bug fixes
before.

There are a couple of things in -mm which depend upon changes in the
current GFS2 tree, so my plan is to request a merge very shortly to
leave time for those other items to be merged later.

All the changes here only relate to GFS2 and/or DLM, there are no
changes which affect any of the core code. Most of the patches are
in fatc bug fixes and/or cleanups. The only "new" feature is GFS2 is
the nanosecond timestamps feature.