[Cluster-devel] [GFS2] Clean up glock layer

Hi,

This is a set of 5 patches which clean up parts of the glock layer. I
spotted these while looking for a bug (which these patches don't fix)
but hopefully they will make things a bit clearer.

Eventually there will be some follow on patches which change the way
that GLF_LOCK is used, but these are standalone so I'm posting them
anyway just to illuminate my current thoughts on this area,