[Cluster-devel] congratulations

Hi everybody,

a bit late probably, but after i noticed that the new cluster suite went
"stable" with RHEL5 release, i couldn't wait to run my tests and prepare
packages for Ubuntu.

I just want to congratulate every cluster developer because it was really a long
time that i didn't enjoy such stability and performance (GFS2) in the cluster suite!

Thanks for all your effort.