Re: [Cluster-devel] [RCF] removing dead files from CVS HEAD

Lon Hohberger wrote:

> The disabled fence agents are only really disabled probably because
> historically, we've kept the CVS pool as Red-Hat-centric as possible.
> That is, we disable things we don't support.  From a community
> perspective, several agents here should still built per-default.
>

> xcat -  I don't know what this is.
>
> xen - kind of superceded by fence_xvm I think - may be safe to remove;
> Patrick would know.

Yes, that can go. it was really a stop-gap measure.

--
Patrick

Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street,
Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 ITE, UK.
Registered in England and Wales under Company Registration No. 3798903