Re: [Cluster-devel] [RCF] removing dead files from CVS HEAD

Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:

Hi guys,

we have a bunch of files in CVS HEAD that are either unmaintained or not
required or have moved to other projects. I would like permission to kill those
ones:

clumon/*  (moved to conga)
cmirror/Makefile (leftover?)
cs-deploy-tool/* (last changelog update is from 2005. seems abandoned)
csnap*/* (seems abandoned)
ddraid/* (seems abandoned)

fence/agents/

according to the Makefile:

SUBDIRS  = apc bladecenter brocade bullpap drac egenera ilo ipmilan
SUBDIRS += manual mcdata rps10 rsa rsb scsi sanbox2 vixel wti xvm

DISABLEDSUBDIRS  = baytech cpint ibmblade primergy rackswitch
DISABLEDSUBDIRS += rib vmware xcat xen zvm

We shouldn't be removing agents that we have UI support for, hence xcat needs to stay.

-j