Re: [Cluster-devel] [GFS2] Git tree update

Hi Steven,

a quick update on this issue. I am still looking into it.

I was able to reproduce the problem in .22/.23/.24 vanilla but NOT on .22 ubuntu
kernel that has a .22 + a pull from at the time -22-nwm.

I start to strongly believe that the problem is caused by either a gcc bug OR my
kernel config.

Anyway I will keep you posted as soon as I will have time to make more progresses.

Thanks
Fabio