[Cluster-devel] RCS sandbox - update

Fabio Massimo Di Nitto fabbione at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 2 05:27:03 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

I did perform a new import of the tree, this time mapping cvs users to real
users to fix the Authors field in each commit.

If you did clone the previous tree, please re-clone to be able to keep pulling.

The main tree 'cluster/cluster.git' is now automatically syncing with CVS and
updating both the origin and master branch. This also means if you push a change
into that tree, it will not be preserved (for now).

git-cvsimport does the right thing by syncing CVS into origin, but it is
slightly less visible on gitweb than the master branch. So as a temporary
solution the sync script automatically push origin to master.

Cheers
Fabio