[Cluster-devel] GFS2 git tree rebase

Hi,

Linus has released 2.6.23, so I've rebased against that. I'm not now,
expecting to put any more patches into the -nmw tree until after the
merge window, so that any patches that I've been sent recently and which
haven't made it into the current tree will go into the next -nmw tree
unless they turn out to be particularly urgent,