[Cluster-devel] [GFS2] Git tree update

Hi,

Since Linus released -rc1 when I was on holiday last week, I've just
updated the git tree. There have been quite a lot of changes in the core
kernel which affect GFS2 but which were not part of the GFS2 -nmw git
tree in this last merge window, so thats another reason for updating so
that we have all those changes in the -nmw tree now,