Re: [Cluster-devel] STABLE cluster branch?!

Am Dienstag, den 11.09.2007, 11:48 -0500 schrieb David Teigland:
> On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 11:04:58AM +0200, Marc - A. Dahlhaus [ Administration | Westermann GmbH ] wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > are there any plans to merge the changes/fixes from the RHEL4
> > branch into STABLE? A new 1.0# release would be nice after that.
>
> We don't have any plans to do that, but would be willing to review and
> commit patches to STABLE.  It's porting the STABLE kernel dirs to the
> recent kernel.org releases that's the biggest chore.

I found out that the fixes/changes from RHEL4 are also in HEAD after my
last post. We plan to migrate our 6TB GFS 6.1 volume to that tree. Is
the GFS 6.1 part in HEAD with the OpenAIS based DLM already "production
stable"?

I currently look through diffs between RHEL4 and STABLE of the
gfs{,-kernel} subdirs and try to get some patches up.

Thank you for your quick reply,

Marc