[Cluster-devel] Fence status

Hi Jim and Marek,

I just committed a big rework of the fence build system in master (i am sure lon told you already on IRC).

This will allow you to use the --enable_experimental_fence_agents configure option to "build" and install the new fence agents and should make it easier for you to test.

It is a big change in the build system and while i did pay a lot of attention not to introduce regressions, there is still a chance that something is not right. If you spot anything strange please let me know.

The only other bit i believe needs love is fence_apc_snmp in master. It is different in several bits compared to RHEL* branches and perhaps needs some merging love. I am sorry but i am no python expert nor i have the equipment to test any kind of regression. It would be great if one of you guys could give the agent a bit of extra love.

Thanks