Re: [Cluster-devel] Cluster Project branch, RHEL5, updated. cmirror_1_1_15-35-g5ca1096

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:

Hi Ryan,

it looks like that fence_scsi.pl in master/STABLE2 have somehow diverged from RHEL* branches.

In which direction should we merge the changes?

Thanks
Fabio

I merged the RHEL5 branch into master and STABLE2 like we agreed. From now on you should be able to just edit one of them and cherry pick into the others.