Re: [Cluster-devel] cluster-2.03.00

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008, David Teigland wrote:

A new source tarball of cluster code has been released: cluster-2.03.00
This has been taken from the STABLE2 branch in the cluster git tree.  It
is compatible with the current stable release of openais (0.80.3), and the
current stable release of the kernel (2.6.24).

 ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/cluster/releases/cluster-2.03.00.tar.gz

Hi David,

I think I either misunderstood the versioning system or I missed something along the way.

My understanding was that STABLE2 release would have had version 2.02.xx
where xx is incremental per release and a stable SONAME set to 2.2.

Snapshots from master would have taken 2.99.xx and kept an unstable API set for commodity to 2.9.

I really don't think we should change the SONAME unless there is a need for it.