[Cluster-devel] GFS + iscsi target + LVM performance and file integrity

Hi,
I have a question related to GFS + LVM and iscsi.
1). I have a file test.txt on shared GFS file system, some user ramesh opens test.txt to read, at the same time some other user Smith on the network writes some data to test.txt file.
What data will Ramesh see in test.txt file which is changed after he opened?
How does GFS handles data integrity?

2). The other question I have related to the performance issue using LVM.
Say I have iscsi-target nodes TargetNode1 TargetNode2 TargetNode3.......TargetNode N and I created a LVM on my SAN head (issi-initiator) using /dev/sda, /dev/sdb, /dev/sdc/ ......./dev/sdaN ( raw disks from my iscsi-target machines)
What will be impact of adding more storage (iscsi-targets) over file lookup performance? I am using nfs to export the file system. The data supposed to be around 8TB to 12 TB.

Thanks and Regards
Anuj Singh.