Re: [Cluster-devel] GFS + iscsi target + LVM performance and file integrity

Sorry I got that, it's the file system integrity rather than "file/data" integrity.
Thanks.

The other thing on my mind is:
What would be the impact of adding more iscsi-target nodes to my LVM/GFS over SAN head?
Does it going to make an impact over file seek time (file lookup read/write) for the client machine accessing a file over GFS?
f.e. a file's data can be stored on iscsi-target nodeA , some data on iscsi-target nodeX.

More disk space == more file lookup time?

in case such thing does not happens then why? How does it works?

Thanks and regards
Anuj Singh