[Cluster-devel] Time to say goodbye to ccsd

Hi everybody,

I published a private branch "fabbione_noccs" that contains all the changes to obsolete ccsd and cluster/ccs by turning those bits into legacy code.

I am planning to push it to master as soon as Ryan will publish new ricci packages into Fedora to switch ricci as default method for distributing cluster.conf between nodes.

Please take a look at it and let me know if you disagree on the changes.

thanks