[Cluster-devel] Info about building master branch

hi guys,

Chrissie landed today the awesome port to corosync for cman and related bits. Shortly after also some of the usual build bits have landed.

There is a bug in corosync headers that break cman build.

In order to workaround the problem you can just use:

CFLAGS="-I/path/to/openais/include/files" make

path being the one the contains saAis.h

This problem will be fixed shortly in corosync (today or tomorrow).