Re: [Cluster-devel] rind-0.8.1 patch

Something else I was thinking about when playing with those things:
1. Why are USER, CONFIG and MIGRATION events not yet being passed? It could be
quite interesting as well to trigger those.

2. And wouldn't it be a good idea to being able to call some kind of
higherlevel os-skript? I thought it might then be possible to generate a more
dynamic failoverdomain. For example one with the lowest loaded node being
lowest prioritized. That can be quite nice when having services or vms which
produce very high load.

Marc.

--
Gruss / Regards,