[Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree

Hi,

Since Linus has got to -rc1 I rebased the tree, or to be more correct I
landed up starting again since something rather odd happened to git when
I was pushing the new changes and it was the only way that I could get
things back into a sensible shape.

There are about a half-dozen changes which affect GFS2 but which were
not pushed via my git tree since the merge window opened. They are all
pretty minor, but this update picks them up so that we are once again
fully uptodate,