[Cluster-devel] Fix for bugzilla #362031

Hi guys,

after a long time, here is the proposed fix for bug in subject.

It's not patch, but rather a small library with usage example and so on that is easy to plug into qdiskd to solve the bug.

I believe the code is clean enough now for submission. Some of you have already reviewed it so it's not completely new.

Please read carefully the usage example (main.c).

Any comment is welcome.

I will push this as qdisk patch once we will kill CVS as i will need to rename some files around and i don't want to lose their RCS history.