[Cluster-devel] GFS2 git update/rebase

Hi,

I've just updated the GFS2 -nmw git tree. I've rolled out the five
patches which were aimed at reducing the memory consumption of GFS2
since they are causing too large a performance hit at the moment. They
should reappear once we can solve that problem, but since its likely
that a merge window isn't too far away, I think its best if we hold off
on that change at least until after that time.

Also I've rebased to the latest Linus kernel,