[Cluster-devel] current dlm patches

This is the current set of dlm patches that I'm collecting at
http://people.redhat.com/teigland/dlm-patches-testing/
I'm preparing to send these upstream for 2.6.25 in the next week
or so, depending on review and testing.  They come mainly from
- the mixed architecture testing and fixing that Fabio has been doing
- fixing problems with recovery overlapping my dlm stress program