Re: [Cluster-devel] tarball release matching 2.6.24

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008, Marc - A. Dahlhaus wrote:

Hello list,

gfs-kernel in HEAD is out of sync with 2.6.24.

Yes we are aware of this. Most of the patches have been posted a while ago on the mailing list and we were waiting for final .24 to be out.

Is there a plan to push out an updated tarbal release matching 2.6.24 soon?

The patches should hit CVS HEAD this week.. i can't talk for a release as I can't do them.

Is there already a STABLE2 branch in any location?

Not yet. I know they are working on it at RedHat. There are a few things that need to happen in a certain sequence for this branch to be available.

thanks in advance,

welcome :)