[Cluster-devel] DOCS= target in Makefile

Hi guys,

i just pushed the changes to master that allows you to define a DOCS= keyword at the top of your Makefile and specify files that will be installed in docdir (default = /usr/share/doc/cluster).

Please make sure to spread it around where needed.

Also, the target dir is shared. If 2 Makefiles install a generic README, the latter wins. So be sensible and careful.

I suggest, that for example, if you ship some generic named piece of documentation, add a very small and simple README.$foo file that explains what the other files are.

Example:
config/pluging/ldap install to .ldif files.
Add README.ldap to explain what those 2 files are and how they can be used.

Thanks