Re: [Cluster-devel] Upcoming change to the build system.

Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:

Hi guys,

I just committed a "big" change to the build system in a private branch (fabbione_build).

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/cluster.git?p=cluster.git;a=commitdiff;h=e112eca49345e13aa2344c50dacfcac142ee2d06

Please let me know if you have any objections to it or I'd like to commit it monday morning my time.

I'm all in favour of fixing a build system that doesn't remake targets on "make install" as I routinely build over NFS and it drives me insane when it fails.

Now all I need is for someone to fix the rest of the world ... ;-)
--

Chrissie