[Cluster-devel] [GFS2] Some patches to clean up lock_dlm etc.

swhiteho at redhat.com swhiteho at redhat.com
Wed Jun 25 08:47:27 UTC 2008

Hi,

Here are some patches which I've collected up in preparation for
removal of the lock_dlm module (the plan being to merge it into
the main GFS2 module). I've not yet made a decision about whether
they will go into this merge window or the next, and that might
well depend upon the timing of the final patch in the series which
actually does the final removal of the module.

The main point of these patches is to clean up the code in the
mean time and remove anything which will not be required after
the merge,

Steve.