Re: [Cluster-devel] [GFS2] Some patches to clean up lock_dlm etc.

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, swhiteho redhat com wrote:

Hi,

Here are some patches which I've collected up in preparation for
removal of the lock_dlm module (the plan being to merge it into
the main GFS2 module). I've not yet made a decision about whether
they will go into this merge window or the next, and that might
well depend upon the timing of the final patch in the series which
actually does the final removal of the module.

In order to have gfs1 available for F10, we need those patches in for 2.6.27 that's what i assume will be the final kernel for F10, otherwise all the effort becomes mutt till F11.