Re: [Cluster-devel] [GFS2] Some patches to clean up lock_dlm etc.

Hi,

On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 12:11 +0200, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, swhiteho redhat com wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Here are some patches which I've collected up in preparation for
> > removal of the lock_dlm module (the plan being to merge it into
> > the main GFS2 module). I've not yet made a decision about whether
> > they will go into this merge window or the next, and that might
> > well depend upon the timing of the final patch in the series which
> > actually does the final removal of the module.
>
> In order to have gfs1 available for F10, we need those patches in for
> 2.6.27 that's what i assume will be the final kernel for F10, otherwise
> all the effort becomes mutt till F11.
>
> Fabio
>
> --
> I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Its not far off now. If its possible to do it for 2.6.27, then it will
be done. Since its likely that the merge window won't open for a few
days yet, the chances are that there will be time, but I can make no
promises at this stage since we have a lot of checking to do to ensure
that there are no noticeable changes to the userland interfaces,