Re: [Cluster-devel] logsys in fenced

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:

Anyway this is another pandora's box to open and should be handled in another thread. We have X different half baked solutions to connected to libccs and cman. None of them do it right. There is space for a little common library that handles it properly and it's not the first time that this issue comes up so maybe it's time to address it.

For this specific issue i posted another message to cluster-devel.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/cluster-devel/2008-June/msg00217.html