Re: [Cluster-devel] libdlm dlm_ls_lock_wait() doesn't.

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 02:45:50PM -0700, Joel Becker wrote:
> 	libo2dlm is not threaded, so we use libdlm_lt.  I'm getting
> EAGAIN returned from dlm_ls_lock_wait() - and this is not a trylock.
> I can reproduce with o2dlm_test.  I was about to give you the
> instructions on doing so, but I realized it's not trivial - you need the
> stack-user kernel modules and to install the tools.

	I found the bug, it was in libo2dlm.  There's nothing to see
here.  Move along.

Joel

--

"Same dancers in the same old shoes.
 You get too careful with the steps you choose.

Joel Becker
Principal Software Developer
Oracle
E-mail: joel becker oracle com