[Cluster-devel] CLVM Snapshot on Cluster Suite

is it possible to snapshot a file system being used in a clustered NFS service?
Does the same hold for a clustered CIFS server?

We would like to use Cluster Suite as a highly available NAS solution, but we need snapshot capabilities on our FSes (ext3). We are using the Cluster Suite that comes with RHAS 5. We have the disks being manage with LVM2 (CLVM)

tia
--
mike