[Cluster-devel] GFS2 git tree

Hi,

I had to rebase the git tree again in order to get it to take the latest
set of patches. Not sure what is wrong, I keep getting:

Counting objects: 38721, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (6021/6021), done.
Read from remote host master.kernel.org: Connection reset by peer
error: pack-objects died with strange error
error: failed to push some refs to
'steve master kernel org:/pub/scm/linux/kerne

which I used to get now and then. It seems to happen all the time these
days, but I'm not sure what it means. Google isn't much help in
answering the question, it seems.

Anyway, all the new patches are now in the tree, so everything is
uptodate now,