[Cluster-devel] PAM and NSS for clusters

Hello,

In order to store users in alternate passwd, shadow and group files I have
written some patches over Linux PAM 1.0.2 and an NSS module.

With these packages one can store the passwd, shadow and group files for
the cluster users over GFS. We have been using such a setup for more than
half a year in production. If somebody is interested in, the patches,
sources and the installation, configuration descriptions are available at

http://www.kfki.hu/~kadlec/sw/cluster/

Best regards,
Jozsef
--
E-mail : kadlec mail kfki hu, kadlec blackhole kfki hu
PGP key: http://www.kfki.hu/~kadlec/pgp_public_key.txt