[Linux-cluster] Re: [Cluster-devel] PAM and NSS for clusters

Kadlecsik Jozsef kadlec at mail.kfki.hu
Mon Nov 17 14:53:35 UTC 2008

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:

> > http://www.kfki.hu/~kadlec/sw/cluster/
>
> This looks very interesting. Did you consider submitting those patches
> upstream?
>
> I am pretty sure some of them (like PAtch 1) should be accepted right away
> given they fix what could be a bug and reduce your delta in time.

I have sent the same "announcement" to pam-list at redhat.com too :-).

(Actually, I had sent patch 1 in September to the PAM mailing list and
there was no response whatsoever :-(.)

Best regards,
Jozsef
E-mail : kadlec at mail.kfki.hu, kadlec at blackhole.kfki.hu
PGP key: http://www.kfki.hu/~kadlec/pgp_public_key.txt
Address: KFKI Research Institute for Particle and Nuclear Physics
         H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary