[Cluster-devel] Re: cluster3 build: libdlm.h and PATH_MAX

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 3:15 PM, david m. richter <richterd gmail com> wrote:
> hello,
>
> I should've asked on IRC before you folks all left for your
> conference, but these are two things I'd forgotten about until now
> (because I'm setting up a new cluster from scratch).
>

> [libdlm.h]
> First, I'm building cluster3 and run into difficulties with finding
> libdlm.h.  In order to coax the build along, I had to modify:
>  - cluster/dlm/tool/Makefile
>  - cluster/dlm/libdlmcontrol/Makefile
>  - cluster/group/dlm_controld
> .. by adding cluster/dlm/libdlm/ as an include directory.

Ah, missed a couple more I had to change:
  - cluster/rgmanager/src/clulib/Makefile
  - cluster/rgmanager/src/daemons/Makefile
.. but I generally don't build rgmanager, and the build there didn't
finish completely; there may be other instances.

[snip]

thanks,

  .