[Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree

Hi,

So those of you who are watching Linus' git tree will see that he pulled
from the GFS2 -nmw tree a few days ago. I've now rebased the tree from
the latest kernel. As usual, you can expect some further rebasing as the
-rc releases appear or if something of interest to GFS2 gets merged in
the mean time.

I had to recreate the tree this time, git was rather unhappy about
pushing the new patches directly. I'm not sure why, it kept dying with a
"strange error" which I seem to see quite frequently. Anyway, all should
be ok now at least,