Re: [Cluster-devel] handle some malloc failures

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008, Jim Meyering wrote:

Here's a series of patches to fix or mark-with-comment uses
of malloc where a failure can lead to NULL dereference.
I started off fixing them, but there were pretty many,
so after a while I merely marked them.

Note I've marked a use of strdup, too.  While I went through
the entire list of uses of malloc, I haven't done the same
for strdup.  That was just the first one I spotted.

Jim

Merged into master branch. I had some issues to get them in the tree so the SHA1 are different from your original posting but it's all there.

Thanks