Re: [Cluster-devel] cluster/logging settings

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008, David Teigland wrote:

If I set log_level to LOG_INFO, I do expect to see both critblabla and
infoblabla on all selected outputs.

Note that you've said "log_level", but it's actually "syslog_level", which
might lead people to different conclusions about what the option does.

I meant syslog_level. You are right.

void logt_print(int level, char *fmt, ...)
{
       va_list ap;

       if (level > logt_priority)
               return;

we send a logt_print(LOG_DEBUG..
but if syslog_level is set to LOG_INFO, that message will not make it anywhere, even if debug=on.

^^sorry-- bad copy paste... it should have come out only once :)