[Cluster-devel] Command Line Cluster Configuration Tools

Hi all,

Now that we are removing ccsd from the mix for cluster 3.x, what are we
doing about all of the command line cluster configuration capabilities
we had in ccs_tool?   What is the new command to add/delete nodes,
propagate configuration?  I would also like to have command line ways to
add resources to the configuration.  Basically, anything you can do with
vi and XML knowledge, we need a scriptable method of doing the same
operation.

Thoughts?

Kevin