Re: [Cluster-devel] Command Line Cluster Configuration Tools

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 08:22:21AM +0100, Christine Caulfield wrote:
> I don't know anything about the new distribution system (I never did
> managed to get ricci compiled!) but we might need to add hooks for that
> into the ccs_tool editconf functions for compatibility.

Where did you pull the ricci src from? The current source with the
configuration distribution tool is at fedorahosted now
(http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/conga.git). If that is still not
working for you, could you let me know?

I'll write something up about how to distribute the configuration files
with it.

Ryan