Re: [Cluster-devel] Command Line Cluster Configuration Tools

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008, Kevin Anderson wrote:

Hi all,

I would also like to have command line ways to add resources to the configuration. Basically, anything you can do with vi and XML knowledge, we need a scriptable method of doing the same operation.

Thoughts?

I think this will be possible once Lon lands the xml translator for ldap that will collect all available config options in one single place. With a bit of magic on the schema, we could parse it to create a command line of somekind without hardcoding everything like it is now.