[Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree

Hi,

Linus has pulled the set of updates from the -fixes tree, so I've
rebased the -nmw tree. It now has only one patch in it which is the one
to use SYNC_WRITE_PLUG and friends in suitable places. I hope to expand
on that shortly by adding a writepage(s) specifically for writing
metadata which will mean that we can then send all our metadata writes
with the correct bio flag,