[Cluster-devel] creating new resource agent.

Hi,

I am totally new to Linux and as well as Red Hat Cluster Suite.

I need to integrate  an application with RHCS for which there is no resource agent.

How to create a new resource agent?  Or is adding it as a script resource the only way out?

Thanks and regards,

BHEEMESH K - Development Engineer |  Hewlett-Packard Systems Technology and Software Division

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.