[Cluster-devel] Status

W/C 3rd August

Monday:
- A bit of SELinux testing
- Looking into why corosync loops when cman does a config reload
  develop & test patch. Posted to mailing-list

Tuesday:
- stable3 testing and checking mainly.
- A bit of SELinux pingponging too.
- Checking Bugzillas and patches

Wednesday:
- Trying to reproduce some odd behaviour fabio reported
- Tidied shutdown code in stable3 to remove some duplicates
- Worried that clvmd seems to be not working.
  Investigate & fix

Thursday:
- Looking through dlm code to see if I can spot the connect loop
- stable3 & clvmd testing
- Ordering a new headset to replace the one that broke.

Friday:
- Can't remember. sorry. it was important, I'm sure.