Re: [Cluster-devel] Re: [Pacemaker] Linux Plumbers Conference mini-conf on clustering?

Florian Haas Wrote:
> Lars,
>
> any update on whatever became of this proposal? Phil and myself are
> attending LPC next month -- who else is planning to attend?

I will be in LPC. Also I propose an open discussion on locking issue on
clustering file systems, which will (mostly) focus on distributed lock manager.
Wish upstream developers can be there, so the discussion can be more effective :-)

--
Coly Li
SuSE Labs