[Cluster-devel] Cluster Infrastructure document

Hi All,

I've written up a technical paper on where cman has gone and why, and
how it all fits together. There's also some discussion of the
differences between RHEL 5 6 and 7.

It's meant as a developers introduction or an technical overview for
users who want to know more about how it all works.

I encourage feedback. If you think I've missed something out or that
something is unclear, just ask.

http://people.redhat.com/ccaulfie/docs/Whither%20cman.pdf

Thanks,

Chrissie