Re: [Cluster-devel] unfencing (cman startup)

On Fri, 2009-02-27 at 09:52 -0600, David Teigland wrote:

> > Err, cman_tool already does this with the -w switch, and the init script
> > uses it.
>
> Great, so the constant flogging to add cman_is_active checks everywhere will
> end!?  Can I remove all my cman_is_active loops?

This works fine via init script. We could theoretically kill all those
loops but at least for us developers, that start stuff by hand, they
could still be useful.. and maybe a good failsafe if we ask users to run
something manually for debugging.. dunno.. just a thought. I don't have
a strong opinion on this matter.