[Cluster-devel] Adding a fence agent

I created a fence agent script for the Digital Loggers WebSwitch II which seems to be working in accordance to the fencing documentation.

Now I have a question.  How do I install the script to work properly with the cluster management tools?

It looks like system-config-cluster is pretty monolithic and I would like to be able to install it in a way that updates, etc don't end up overwriting everything. Not to mention, the manual editing of the cluster.conf is a royal pain.
--
Dwight Hubbard
Owner Effective Automation Solutions LLC